Saturday, January 7, 2012

Feelings

There are still some hours to depart to face a new and (supossed) exciting experience.

At this moment, I can not realize if my insomnia relies either on the hours I slept during afternoon or on my excitement mode. It's quite difficult to define; however, I know I have to take advantage of every moment, every second during my stay in Rotterdam. I must confess I am not the kind of person extremely espontaneous but a quiet and, sometimes, shy; nonetheless, this time I require to find out a way to let myself behave in a different way, a way which allows me to enjoy every moment, every fellow, every faculty.

In addition, at this time I am not able to predict how this year could end. I have wishes on it. I would like it ends in a certain way. All my efforts will be put focusing on that goal. Really hope I can beat my own fears. Really hope.

Safe trip to myself.

No comments: